OFFICIAL NOTICE: ClearOS 7.2.0 Community Final, ClearOS 7.2 Business RC1, and ClearOS 7.2 Home RC1 has been just released yesterday - 7 March 2016. If you have downloaded a copy of this release and have bugs, issues, or feedback, please feel free to report it here in the forum thread. For ClearOS Home and Business versions, the prior release of ClearOS and running updates is recommended.
ClearCenter is excited for the new wave of Microsoft* launch activities for Microsoft SQL Server 2016* with general availability later this year. This is the most significant release of Microsoft SQL Server* that has ever released, and brings with it some fantastic new capabilities.
SQL Server 2016* on Linux will deliver:
- Groundbreaking security encryption capabilities that enable data to always be encrypted at rest, in motion and in-memory to deliver maximum security protection
- In-memory database support for every workload with performance increases up to 30-100x
- Incredible Data Warehousing performance with the #1, #2 and #3 TPC-H 10 Terabyte benchmarks for non-clustered performance, and the #1 SAP SD Two-Tier performance benchmark on windows
- Business Intelligence for every employee on every device – including new mobile BI support for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices
- Advanced analytics using our new R support that enables customers to do real-time predictive analytics on both operational and analytic data
- Unique cloud capabilities that enable customers to deploy hybrid architectures that partition data workloads across on-premises and cloud based systems to save costs and increase agility
*Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Here at ClearCenter, we are convinced that the best way to become a growing and profitable Service Provider is to transition from the dying Managed Service Provider (MSP) model to the new Hybrid Service Provider (HSP) model.
According to Mordor Intelligence 2015-2020 Forecasts & Trends the Global Managed Services Market will grow to $229.59 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 10.20%, from estimate of $128.19 billion in 2014. Most of the organizations have integrated managed services with their IT strategies. The service providers have experienced increase in their profits and service use with managed mobility, managed security, managed network and many other managed services. A clear vision and strategic objectives for managed services will make organizations more beneficial.